Ten Things to know about the upcoming CPI BootCamp 2012
Church Planting and Development A to Z
1. This is a NATIONAL BOOTCAMP. People are encouraged to come from anywhere in Japan.
2. November 5-7 (Mon-Wed) 2012
3. Chiba City, Honda Chapel (near Honda JR station) about one hour from Tokyo. This is the same location as 2010.
4. This will be a three-day two-night Training BootCamp where CPI will survey, the entire church planting training materials.
5. Some of the topics covered will be vision, focusing your ministry, evangelism, building disciples, small groups, developing leaders, multiplication, keeping yourself together, and so on.
6. At this BootCamp there will be separate training in Japanese and English.
7. This in-depth practical equipping taught by experienced Japan practioners is designed for those in direct church planting ministry or partnering with Japanese and their coaches/supervisors.
8. Bring your whole church planting team and experience this together!
9. This will again be ridiculously inexpensive, so plan on it.
10. REGISTRATION to open in AUGUST.