Nov. 6 – 7 Osaka
Finding Answers for Church Planting Multiplication
This seminar includes new materials never before presented in panel discussions. This seminar is designed for all those interested in church planting in Japan especially those with ministry experience.
- Vision for Church Multiplication in Japanese Soil: Opportunities & Challenges
- Transferring Church Leadership to Japanese – Models, Principles, and Practical Issues. Panel Discussion
- Church Planting Team Dynamics – How do develop a healthy, growing team.
- Bilingual and Multicultural Church Planting – Opportunities and Challenges
- Staffing a Church Plant – Who, What, and How.
- Communicating the Gospel in the Japanese Context: How to understand the Japanese and communicate the gospel in Japanese soil. John Mehn
- Church Planting Nuts and Bolts – Practical Matters and Simple Tips in Church Planting
- Finishing Well – How to Overcome 5 Areas that Prevent Workers from Finishing Well
Presenters and Panelists
Jay Greer (Mustard Seed Osaka), Jeremy Sink (ANF Nagoya), Andy Rodriquez (Mustard Seed Nagoya), Dan Iverson (CPI- MTW), John Mehn (CPI – Converge), others
Katuya Ida (J House), Hideo Ohashi (JCGI trainer, retired pastor), Jumpei Sakae (B1 Network), Yoshiya Hari (Asian Access Director, Pastor).
Dates: Tue. November 6, 2018 (10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) (Evening Session: 6:00-7:30 p.m.)
Wed. November 7, 2018 (10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
Venue: Mustard Seed Church Osaka (Nakatsu Umeda Osaka)
Fee: 4,000 yen for two days, or 3,000 yen for one day. JEMA/Japanese workers discount is available.
Detailed schedule at: http://jcpi.net/wp-content/uploads/Nov-6-7-2018-Osaka-CP-Multiplying-Seminar-Schedule-ENG.doc