CPI Church Planting NEXT STEPS Seminar
Methodology of Church Planting
- For anyone interested or engaged in church planting and multiplication.
- This is designed for those planning to plant a church, just starting out, or those needing a refresher course.
- Next Steps is the advanced course from the First Steps of the church planting process. We will discuss more practical aspects for effective church planting in Japan.
- This is both a Japanese & English training event. You are welcome to register for either language track.
Dates, Time and Place
- Dates: April 12~13th (Thur & Fri)
- Time: Open 9:30 Start 10:00 to 5:00pm. First evening case studies and affinity groups.
- Place: Ochanomizu Church of Christ 7F Conference Room – 2-5 Kanda-Surugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
4,000 yen per day. There is a 2,000 yen discount if you come for both days. (6,000Yen)
Dan Iverson, John Wm. Mehn and other trainers
Registration closes on Tuesday, April 10, 2018.
Six Equipping Seminars with options on church planting methodology over 2 days.
- Thinking Church Planting in Japan
- Developing Leadership
- Small Groups
- Communicating the Gospel
- and other topics
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This is for church planters, church planting team members, pastors, leaders and workers wanting to further the cause of new churches. Learn how to help birth healthy reproducing churches in Japan from the experienced.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING…
“I get encourage in developing leadership skills and get visions about church planting.” (2014 Nagoya Participant)
“This was far and away the best CPI event I’ve ever attended. It just came at the right time and has helped me to focus on several key things I need to do, but has given me passion and hope to do them and not left me feeling lost about what to do and how to do it.” (2014 Nagoya Participant)
“Thank you for having this training. It is such an encouragement as a new church planter to be around others who are like-minded.” (2014 Nagoya Participant)
“CPI church planting seminar… I’m so glad I went. There’s no price tag that you can put on camaraderie with others in the trenches with you…encouragement, prayer, ideas, stimulation…and good food!…who can beat it?” (2010 Seminar Participant)
Inside look video (Past Events)
What past attendees are saying