CPI Church Planting NEXT STEPS Seminar
Methodology of Church Planting
- For anyone interested or engaged in church planting and multiplication.
- This is designed for those planning to plant a church, just starting out, or those needing a refresher course.
- Next Steps is the next course from the First Steps of the church planting process. We will discuss more practical aspects for effective church planting in Japan.
- This is a BILINGUAL (English/Japanese) training event.
Date, Time, and Place
- Dates: January 7 – 8, 2019 (Mon & Tue)
- Time: Open 9:30am Start 10:00am to 5:00pm. Evening session Mon 6pm-7:30pm.
- Place: Hiroshima Evangelical Free Church, Koyo Chapel (高揚チャペル)
Detailed participants schedule: http://jcpi.net/wp-content/uploads/2019-01-78-Hiroshima-Seminar-Schedule-ENG.pdf
2,000 yen per day. You can attend either day or both days.
*There is a 1,000 yen discount if you come for both days: Two day participation for 3,000 yen.
** Qualified JEMA/Japanese workers get another 1.000 yen discount for two day participation: Two days for 2.000 yen.
Pastor Makoto Fukuda, Dan Iverson, John Wm. Mehn,
Registration closes on Friday, January 4, 2019.
Seven Equipping Seminars with 12 options (English only, Japanese only, and Both English/Japanese total) on church planting methodology over 2 days.
- Vision for Church Planting: How possible in Japan.
- Evangelizing and Discipling Japanese
- Communicating the Gospel in Japanese Soil
- Developing Leaders in the Church
- Small Groups: Communities Serving in Truth
- Managing Conflict in Ministry
- Nuts and Bolts of Planting Churches in Japan
- Finishing Well
Who Should Attend
This is for church planters, church planting team members, pastors, leaders and workers wanting to further the cause of new churches. Learn how to help birth healthy reproducing churches in Japan from the experienced.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING…
“I get encourage in developing leadership skills and get visions about church planting.” (2014 Nagoya Participant)
“This was far and away the best CPI event I’ve ever attended. It just came at the right time and has helped me to focus on several key things I need to do, but has given me passion and hope to do them and not left me feeling lost about what to do and how to do it.” (2014 Nagoya Participant)
“Thank you for having this training. It is such an encouragement as a new church planter to be around others who are like-minded.” (2014 Nagoya Participant)
“CPI church planting seminar… I’m so glad I went. There’s no price tag that you can put on camaraderie with others in the trenches with you…encouragement, prayer, ideas, stimulation…and good food!…who can beat it?” (2010 Seminar Participant)
Inside look video (from a past event in 2014)
What past attendees are saying (2014)