First Steps in Church Planting (Foundations in Church Planting) In English/Japanese (translation)
* Bilingual sessions Tuesday morning (10am-12:30) and Wednesday afternoon (1:30-3:00)
Date: Sep 25-26
Tue. 25th 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM (open at 9:30)
Wed. 26th 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
*You can attend one day (either day) or both days.
Venue: Hiroshima Asaminami Kumin Bunka Center (http://www.cf.city.hiroshima.jp/aminami-cs/)
One day 2,000 yen, both days 3,000 yen.
*Discount for JEMA members or Japanese workers – 1,000 yen
Church Planting First Steps is a broad overview of the church planting process. We will explore the foundational principles for effective church planting in Japan. Six training sessions over 2 days along with worship and prayer times. This in-depth practical equipping is taught by experienced Japan practitioners. This is a NATIONAL EVENT. People are encouraged to come from anywhere in Japan.
This seminar is designed for
- Those in direct church planting ministry or partnering with Japanese and their coaches.
- Those planning to plant a church, just starting out, or those needing a refresher course.
- Anyone interested or engaged in church planting and multiplication.
- Everyone will receive the digital CPI Church Planting Manual and session handouts.
Equipping Topics will help you answer these key questions:
- How can I clarify God’s vision for my church plant?
- How do I confirm my call to church planting?
- How do I determine my church ministry focus?
- How do I clarify my church purpose and mission?
- How do I develop my church values and styles?
- How do I design my church strategy for these people?
- How can I select the right model for church planting reproduction?
- How do I keep from falling apart and keep on task?
- How do I create & refine my church planting proposal?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Church planters, church planting team members, pastors, leaders and workers wanting to further the cause of new churches. Learn how to help birth healthy reproducing churches from effective practical workers from Japan. This is an overview of CPI’s 8 foundation church planting training topics.
Presenters: Dan Iverson, John Mehn
To Register: https://jcpi.wufoo.com/forms/k1906mnx0cowqt4/
Registration closes on Monday, September 17, 2018.
Testimonies – What past attendees are saying: http://jcpi.net/events/nextsteps