BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- This Grace Week is limited to 50 participants. We expect both of these events to be sold out.
- Please note that registration is for the entire week of intensive training, we do not receive registration for partial attendance or commuting to the site.
- The 2018 Grace Week Intensives will be presented only in English, but we are strongly encouraging bilingual Japanese to attend.
- There is no childcare for this intensive training, though we welcome mothers with nursing infants to attend.
For Parents with children here are some solutions used by attendees in the past.
- One parent attends the February Grace Week the other attends in May.
- If you have a close family friends, you can maybe take their kids one week and they another.
- Invite a relative to come and watch the kids while you are off at Grace Week.
If you have some questions or a unique situation, please write JapanCPI@gmail.com.
FEBRUARY GRACE WEEK INTENSIVE February 19-23, 2018
Registration for the February Grace Week is still OPEN.
Registrations for February Grace Week are closed. We have sold out. There is still room for the May Grace Week.
If you have questions or need help please write us.
MAY GRACE WEEK INTENSIVE May 7-11, 2018
Registration for the May Grace Week is OPEN. Early Payment Discount ends Apr. 4. Register now to save!
REGISTER HERE FOR MAY: https://jcpi.wufoo.eu/forms/x16e5cbu19acyw5/