Private World (Ministry and Private Life) BILINGUAL
For anyone interested or engaged in church planting and multiplication. How to thrive and survive ministry in Japan. Main training sessions along with 6 equipping seminars on balancing our life and ministry in the task of evangelism and church planting in Japan. How to keep our priorities is the focus.
Date, Time and Place
- Date: April 24-25 (Tue & Wed)
- Time: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (open at 9:30)
- Place: Ochanomizu Church of Christ 7F Conference Room – 2-5 Kanda-Surugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Registration closes on Friday, April 20, 2018.
4,000 yen per day. There is a 2,000 yen discount if you come for both days. (6,000 Yen)
Dan Iverson, John Wm. Mehn and other trainers
– Managing Conflict
– Balancing Life and Ministry
– Learning Forgiveness
– Making the Main Thing the Main Thing
– Leading and Managing your Ministry
– Cultivating Kingdom Prayer